Sunday, March 31, 2013

Three cases of Ozarka water for 5.00 !




Q: Did you know that most office supply stores will price-match other competitors' offers, if they have the same identical item in stock?

I was surfing through my e-mail a few weeks ago, and noticed that Office Depot had a promotion going on. The promotion stipulates that if you buy any item or items with a combined purchase of $10.00 or more, you will receive a SurPrize card.

A SurPrize card is actually just a coupon with a specific amount off. However, you can only use it for the entire month of April. The surprise card can be a value of 10, 20, 50, 100, or 250 off a purchase. You won't know the actual value until April 1st, that's when you can go in-store or online to find out.

Its a good deal if you make a purchase 10.00 or just a little over that, that way you're sure to get back what you've spent.



Q:So how did I get three case of water for five dollars you asked?

A: I downloaded an application called, Wrapp  from the Itunes store. This app allows you to send your Facebook friends gift cards, some of the gift cards are free. Just recently, a friend gifted me a 5.00 gift card. I used this gift card and I also price-matched the water 3 for $10.00. So I only paid $5.00 -- my state does not charge tax on water. I then received a surprise card valued at 10.00 or more.

I'm not going to necessarily say its a money maker just yet, simply because I read the small print. At first, I thought the coupon card act like a gift card, but it does not.  it is 10.00 off a 20.00 purchase, 20/20.  50/50, 100/100,  250/250.

So, on a future purchase I will either save  50 % off or 100 % off, here's to hoping.



P.S. If you have a smart phone, then I suggest you download the Wrapp app.


Note: Today day is the last day that you can make a 10.00 or more purchase and receive a SurPrize card.

No comments:

Post a Comment