Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dollar General Penny Items Discontinued?

Are penny items discontinued at Dollar General?

This is the exact question I asked myself last week. I was perusing the web, as usual, and I duly noted many items that should have been a penny. So to my dismay, I go to Dollar General and load up on gray star/ blue dot items. These items are now ringing up for $2.00 a piece. 

This could be a test phase, because the penney items have cost most confusion and frustration. 

So, if Dollar General does replace penny items with a $2.00 tag, will you still buy?

                                                       


A lady paid $.91 for all the items in  the picture above. 






Another lady paid over $14 for the items in the above photo.















No comments:

Post a Comment