Friday, April 19, 2013

50 Shades of Grey Trilogy for Less Than $28.00

Let me be clear, when I heard all of the hoopla surrounding 50 Shades of Grey, I was skeptical to say the least. The picture that the media painted for me, was that, this book was the holy grail. There was no elaboration to what it was all about, except a romantic novel. I love to read mostly non-fiction books, and it took a while before I finally said enough is enough. I just had to find out first hand what this book was about, and was it deserving of all this praise. Yes, it is a great book and more. I'm anxious for the movie to come out-- being that I read the book. From the moment I started reading, I was just completely enamored. I couldn't put the book down. I stayed awake all night, and then I would re-read passages I had read previously, just to make sure it settled in completely. I've never been this captivated by a book before, so in that sense, it was very unusual for me. This was definitely a good read for me. It was a little explicit at times, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone below the age of 17. Below is a link where you can buy the complete trilogy for $27.00(new) and shipping is free or you can buy all three books used for $21.00 shipped, which is a spectacular buy. The books normally sell for over $12.00 individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment